Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Melbourne... Australia...

Sitting at the desk, going through a product list of "what Melbourne has to offer!". I scan through the pictures.. And they are pictures of the botanical gardens.. Brighton beach... Southbank.. St kilda.... mount dandenong... Mornington... As it is ... I'm already feeling so depressed that I'm now sitting at a desk from 9 to 6.. My job is now constantly reminding me of what I left behind... .... God I sound like a middle aged man whose wife and kids left me in a faraway place... I'm actually not... Thankfully..

I just can't help having nostalgic flashbacks of only a few weeks ago... I miss it so much... I miss walking around.. Without concerning on sweat.. I miss the beaches... I miss walking in the city... I miss the air... I miss looking at the clear blue sky complimented by the horizons of the ocean... I miss the ice... The people... I can't wait to go back... I really feel like that's home now.. Sighs..

I miss holding hands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home