Saturday, December 18, 2010

Nice.. Indeed..

The weather was perfect, sunny yet not hot, temperature was around 20 with a nice breeze to balance the day out.. Seemed like a day destined for park strolls or perhaps even building sandcastles. That day I decided to take a drive to the park, walked for awhile and found a place under a tree. Laid down and closed my eyes, I could feel rays from the sun trying to penetrate through the gaps between the leaves, birds in song in tune with natures orchestra.., and the sound of leaves ruffling in the wind hehe I could have fallen asleep.. True enough, that's what happened.. I thought to myself, hmm nice weather.. Nice weather indeed..

In the car I heard this song being played over and over again.. The tune was eventually embedded Into my head. The thing that really intrigued my thoughts was how a simple tune that complemented simple words left an impression of perfection.. Though the lyrics were kinda cheesy and cliche'd in a way but they say what I usually can't.. During the oddest of times, the song plays on the radio and I'm constantly reminded of what I'm missing.. I thought to myself, hmm nice song.. Nice song indeed..

I went over to get a glass of water and as i turned to the outside, I saw her sitting there, her silhouette perfectly within my view as the sun was setting behind her.. Yet again the rays of the evening sun were trying to penetrate the partially drawn blinds. Her face was barely visible because of the glare at that point.. Funny, how that song was ringing in my head.. I smirked to myself thinking wow.. Quite a view I have.. Hehe i walked on over and approached her byherside, by then I was close enough to see her face clearly.. Every curve, every line.. At this time I realized that I've been looking at her one moment too long, she asked why I'm staring at her.. my answer was always the same.. In fact, I was in admiration.. Admiring her look, her smile.. I thought to myself, nice eyes, nice lips.. nice girl.. Nice girl indeed hehe

Today... I yearn for her presence.. I wanna see those eyes, those curves, those lips...

The simplest and smallest of things can turn your day around sometimes no matter how bad a day can turn.. You just need to start noticing.. Thats something I learned a long time ago.. I'm waiting now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home