Sunday, September 06, 2009



i love days like these.. sudden, random, beautiful and especially memorable..


as for whats new so far?

i have achieved what i considered one of my yearly goals this year.. and that is to get my arse to Melbourne... and regrets? no..

the wind blows a new direction.. no way in hell, can i turn back now.. wonderful.. beautiful, glorious.. matchless in every way... i thank you for helping me... bringing me here.. I'm in debt.. u are my king.. my saviour...

its been around 8 weeks now i have been in Melbourne... every moment has been taken in... i wont forget.. i had the best times of my life right here.. and i hope for it to continue.. damn the demons from Sydney... and i hope they wont follow me here..

here's a random thought of the moment... ''u can either be smart.. or seem really desperate and opportunistic to go after someone with money''... i heard that from a passerby telling his female friend.. oh wells..






did i forget to mention.. I'm pessimistic about hopefulness.. hahah there is no such thing as hopefulness when it comes to people... i let it stay in shallow waters.. disappointment is at the end of the tunnel.. for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home