Friday, October 22, 2010

even the stars in the night die..

Sitting on the balcony.. the thought of life... my life.. came into mind.. again.. everything that happened in the past 12 months have been so ... bittersweet.. I miss my grandma~ i miss my aunt Kimmy... i know life is unpredictable.. thats the beauty of the world we live in! we can never anticipate what happens in the future.. afterall ... everything happens for a reason no? but why must it happen the way it did? this i cant comprehend... this goes to show how fast life can be taken from right under our noses.. i tend to not show the weaker side of me.. but i hate this so much.. i hate it that im starting to lose the people i hold dearly to me.. im afraid of losing the next one.. it pains... i tell myself everyday.. for the past 12 months, life has to go on.. the world does'nt stop spinning... time doest wait for anyone...

I hope God can continue to grant the strength and will to my dear uncle to move on.. the thought of him losing his wife, his soulmate, his best friend gets me depressed sometimes.. i cant even think about losing any of my friends.. let alone.. someone that has your life centered around.. this sort of predicament should only happen in movies! i wish i could refuse to think of it as part of life... life is beautiful.. life is wonderful.. but i hate this part of life.. i try to think of other things.. keep myself busy, just trying to get my head sorted out.. i try to surround myself with people i care about..... people who make me happy... people i enjoy being around with.. it really helps... and i thank them for it.. i used to complicate thoughts on people.. but now i see a different light.. life is so short.. and we are not so significant.. and, turns out.. its only complicated when u think it is.. truth is.. its much more simple.. time to live.. live life to the fullest.. and make do with whatever time u have with the people u love... talk to them twice as much.. hug them twice as long.. and remind them how important they are in your life..

i appreciate it now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home