Thursday, September 10, 2009



''I held her. She wondered and I told her that this might be the last time I'll ever hold her again. It turned out to be just that. I can remember this so clearly. To some it may be several years ago, to me it happened yesterday. It always happened yesterday. Its a recurring thought that still haunts me till this day. Today, I barely know her. She died somewhere inside but the silhouette of her face remains, she appears now and again in the distance, in the corner of my eye. I never fail to turn around and assure myself that it is just a ghost.''


Lately, I've found myself prone to outbursts of anger. This is something new for me and I just do not know what triggered this part of me to awake. Perhaps it was a sudden emptiness somewhere that can be blamed but I am learning to vent this part of my persona by indulging myself in vigorous activity. Perhaps, I just can't get over being raged by the acts of a certain few. Whatever it is, I know this is just a phase in my life.

I find it funny, to stress myself over unnecessary things. My head is poisoned with random thoughts of confusion. The thoughts in my head are overlapping each other. I remembered, this used to drive me close to insanity one year. I came to realise, I am most at peace when I am with them, and when I am holding a pencil, sketching.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandylogy said...

='(

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home