Saturday, September 09, 2006

the continuos..

right.. still wondering what i found in the walleT?? ohh... hahha.. should i tell... i mean that story has longed passed... its just i was lazy to type it all out again.. lol.. nyways.. the next day i went back to find her.. she wasnt actualy there ... nor did i see that dude that was with her the other day... maybe they were in skewl.. duh.. i decided to try again later in the evening.. nyways.. I myself went to school and... bleh.. same thing.. speaking about skewl.. ~switches back to reality~

oh my... trials.. hahah... what have I been doing..? hmm... last minute studying.. again.. sighs... i think i kinda blew economics.. history wasnt that bad... i think i could pass.. hahah.. had to bug ms vas about that 3 theories of islam.. was confused between Arab n China.. was it crawford or gadinho.. hah.. in the end she gave in.. n with a simple nod of the head... i managed to write the answers.. moving on to english.. ''write an article on discipline'' was it not?? anyways.. i didnt mind bitching about the uh-hums from the K1.. haha... wat a nice place to condemn n share my thoughts about ''gangsters'' yea rite.. haha.. then the 2nd Q.. i wrote about the greatest gift all.. whom only SB n Jess knows.. lol.. woops.. i typed lol.. hah.. wonder whether it annoys sum1........ ahhh...

switches back to story.. kekeekekekek

i came back in the evening.. this time i saw her standing there.. she was cute.. haha.. I approached her.. hiding the bag behind my body with one hand of course.. kekeke.. her eyes were like enlargin.. n u know that look when sum1 is like feeling.. y the hell are u coming closer n looking at me... i popped the bag out.. n she looked shocked.. she smiled and asked me where i got that bag without even giving me the chance to explain.. haha.. after telling her.. she asked me.. did u go through my wallet..? i said nope.. i turned around n said.. bye ... yee ling.. she suddenly had that dumbfounded, great just great look.. hahah.. to be continued.... or i'm just using this excuse to not continue hahah..




sighs.. memories..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home