Tuesday, March 13, 2007

waking up this early on a holiday is unhealthy.. how am I supposed to Sleep.. blegh..

SPM results came out... how could i only get 4As? how could i only get a 3 for both economics n commerce?.. this is unfair.. UNFAIR.. send for remarking? ah.. doesn't matter anyways.. i only have myself to compare grades.. and besides.. i can stay in college.. good enough for me.. new checklist for this week..
1.ESL - Issue Analysis (Pandas)
2.ESL - Specific Outline (finish my questionnaire)
3.Econs - question 3 (microsoft oligopoly comparison)
4.Legal - Summary of article (dunning sex trial)
5.Legal - Choose a freegin question from past year papers n present in class
and i dont even want to mention the stack of hw i have.. fark..!




the end is nearing..

i know whats been bothering me now.. so u know.. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home