Wednesday, May 18, 2005

oh...today moral...was ok... but the best thing was football... i am so dam happy... i manage to control n drile like i wanted too... it was so... it felt damn good... now i know... nutmeg jeff... dribbled pass him a lot actualy... kayson also... ooo... i'm so happy....

lately... i have only 3 things on my mind.. one is how am i gonna play the next time i play football.... been thinkin about it like.. alot man.... trying to find ways to get pass people... practically... it worked for me today.. i've decided to play attacker.. therefor... i'll prob move one space up... DMF... defending midfielder.. its like so perfect for me... i just wanna train on pace now..

2nd thing on my mind lately.. my pride... studies especialy.. i gotto do batter for everything if add maths is not on my side.. i must get top 2 at least in commerce..no matterwat... >.^

last thing leh.... is... sigh... very troubling... i guess its coming back to haunt me..........i'm sorry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home