Friday, May 13, 2005

argh...first week of exams didnt go so well as usual... T.T lucky if i'd pass maths, sej n econs... have to prepare for add m3 pdgn n science.. football today wasnt that bad for me... i attacked alot n got hold of the ball the most in my time playing football.... just to release tensio.. to tired to study... prob starting agan tomorow.. something damn ironic hapend.. damit... sighs...i'm having weird dreams lately.. why!? T.T ... he must keep on reminding me huh... cant leave me alone... i want out... forget it... but.. if i escape thoughts of it.. it'll come back at me in my sleep.. its so sad.. i hope it ends .. its realy depresing.. sighs... after next week... i'll be so glad... going to jolins concert..the week later..gonna catch star wars... woohoo~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home