Monday, October 01, 2007

slander




ah... I've not woken up from bed feeling this relieved after a week of exams...
















yeap.. that's probably whats freegin me out now.. its gonna be a repeat of that looooong moment of abscence from ed like after spm isnt it?? except it wont be 2 months?? 8 months to be precise.. ugh...


u know.. its kinda... not me.. to be bloggin.. but .. i heard from a friend.. after so long.. y do u care about what people think? .. it kinda relates..









point is..








well.. the truth is.. i dont.. n i do.. contradicting isnt it.. but yea.. its just.. i used to not care.. but when the people i care 4.. are falling to lies.. i start to get annoyed.. yes... annoyed.. not depressed.. coz... it really shows.. what I really mean to them... as an individual to be judged from utter nonsense.. words coming out from the mouths of the people who are non existent to me.. enough..??? i wont want to continue.... lets see how long this goes on.. heheh
anyways.. was goin through some old stuff.. and this is waht i found.. i find this amusing.. my dad said.. ''ask u to produce work.. instead crap.. '' hahaha.. the nerve the teacher asked me to REDO.. hmmph... i remmeber writing alot of crap in the past.. even now.. !! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home