Monday, March 21, 2005

i feel broken.... scattered... i left part of myself back there.. i always find a way... find time to go back there... to see it... to see her... she.... shes so pretty... i find ways of returning back...risking being scolded by the teachers.... all just to see her?? y havent i noticed b4? why?!!?!?!? why???! i ask myself that... i cant like her... i'm not allowed too..... i force myself everyday not to like her...for him.... my good friend... for myself.... i just cant..... if i like her.... i'll only result to bad things happening to me again.... i wanna avoid that..... i have too..... but ... shes.....like...... argh!!... i'm goin crazy... now i know y he likes her..... shes just the prettiest girl i've ever seen.... at least i didnt notice her b4.... but she was so ....... difrent.....then the others..... i tot they were all the same...... locked away.... but i cant help it anymore....the most unfortunate... i cant like her.... but i kinda like her alot..... sighs...... i guess she will never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home