Friday, February 25, 2005

shyt..my toe

o damn damn damn....... just b4 the match day...i had to injure my toe.. its like... while playing badminton...that jack ass encik azman said...FOO take yer boots off!!...... i took it off...wack the shuttle n poof.... my toe hit ahole in da ground...n then i saw my sock turn red..... decided to stop playing go to the field n continue seeing our u12 embaress our skewl by losing 7-0 ithink..... even thier coach were laughing...haiz.... n then...... i din want to see the horror on my toe.... i took of my bloody sock....n wala... my toe nail was inside da flesh....like abt a milimetre... i had to pull the nail out n when i let go...it cliped onto the outer part of the skin n bled again....bloody mess now... hehehe....match on monday...n training tomoro..... guess i just have to train...... today so happy....it was like... my team only got me, izad, kayson, yau, marvin, arthur, shamier(form 5 (giggs)) n wayne... thats all i could remember of my team ler.... then naims team was like...him!, wai seng!, ben!, jia ren!, Kay Shaun!, ......jeff....jerald! n a few other guys..joezer came in later for them..... n we won that match...it was such a confidence boost...fer me..... n i scored the 2nd goal ^^.....heheheh... we won....3-1 i think.......lolz....

1 Comments:

Blogger mlynnz said...

i'm sorry about ur toe T.T

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home