Tuesday, February 08, 2005

...tears to my eyes

i saw a someone, with wings like a dove, white silver feathers. A girl, standing by the pond... her eyes were so beautiful, her long straight hair reminded me of somebody. The flowers around her started to bloom, the grass were getting greener. then, as the sun started to set, she spreaded her wings, her eyes, suddenly filled up with tears and the things arround her started to die. The flowers withered.Her wings became black all of a sudden. She flew a way and i felt this pain in my chest. Hours later, the moon took over the suns place, i walked along the pond and i saw another girl. I was sure she was the same person i saw by the pond..... but.... her eyes.... were now... dark...n gloomy.... her wings.... seemed... so different....... darkened wings..... the pain grew inside me...... she approached me.... she whispered something... ''wanna know a secret??".... i said yea, n she dissapered.
why ar?!? wats the secret?? bloody hell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home