Thursday, December 07, 2006

You cant leave me ..

i saw this really big building.. it was surrounded by bush.. u know those kind of garden bush thing haha.. it was brilliant.. there was clear glassed windows.. and i was curious of course.. i decided to take a risk and climbed over the wall.. i sneaked around the house.. and i could see pictures of you in the building.. i continued to sneak around to see whether u were there.. and suddenly.. this big guy.. with a grey beard appeared.. he was watering the plants around the house.. i was shocked.. so i said.. hi uncle? haha.. he looked at me and said who are you? i intro-ed myself.. and the next q he asked was.. why her.. i have so many other children.. i was like.. huh? waht the.. I told him the same answer i told everyone else.. shes so perfect.. and u appeared.. he asked me another q.. but before i could catch his q.. u pulled me away.. and went into the house.. amazingly... the whole house suddenly filled up with people i dont know.. we sat down at a round table.. u opened an envelope with a picture of red dog.. sort of in a cartoonish way.. coloured in red crayon.. there were chinese words on it.. and that man was still looking at me.. from outside.. and he disappeared .. we disappeared.. it was like we got transported to some hilly place.. on an old gigantic suspension bridge over a fast current river.. u were walking away from me... the bridge was old and was in such bad condition that if u walked on a wrong plank it might just collapse.. a kid fell from the bridge.. u jumped after her.. everyone around turned and looked.. i jumped in after too.. and all i could find was your spectacles.. we appeared at the house again.. and i was crying.. and he looked at me .. and.. I woke up.. a crazy dream..

please.. i'm going crazy.. you cant leave me behind.. dont walk away.. dont turn your back on me.. it hurts to see u do that.. please..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home