Tuesday, July 12, 2005

jolin? o.O

ni kuai le ma...

ahh... ~yawn~*... ''foo likes pei lu'' he says... ahahah... what a dip shit.. joez joez joez... never learnt huh.... pei lu......................o.O........................................ so anyways... these past few days... hmm... been quiet busy... with the korean stuff... everyday..its inching closer n closer... and then i have to dance..ARGH... me`1 danceing~~??!?!? o.O'' ... damn it... have to dress up in a damned funny costume summore.... typical... must torture me... haha... something funny happenes everytime pei lu comes to look for me at my class when there is a meeting or sumthing... the guys would shout out... ''WOI JAY CHOU ~ JOLIN LOOKING FOR U LAR~!!'' haha.. not to sound yee wai or anything..perasan.... yea..so... they said it not me.. but its just freegin hilarious .... sighs...... lotte world. i'll be hoping to see you there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home